Mariam
Mariam asked Aleksandr Voinov:

Hi Mr. Voinov! I just wanted to thank you and fangirl over your work on Hostile Ground. That book meant more to me than I can ever say! Being Arab, Queer, Muslim and living in the US meant that I have never related more to a character in my life! But yeah, thank you again for an amazing book. I must ask though, are there any plans for a sequel? I would love to read more about Mahir, David and Kinza!

Aleksandr Voinov Hi Mariam - Thank you! Lori and I are happy you enjoyed Hostile Ground so much. (And we definitely hope we didn't make any major mistakes...) We'd originally planned to work on "Hostile Ground 2", but due to scheduling issues, the project's currently on hold. I'll let you know if/when there's any progress.