Suzanne D
Suzanne D asked:

I have 2 adopted boys, one from foster care at age 3 mos. He's the one I was recommended to read this book for. Has anyone read this book? I would love some feedback if possible, thanks

Christina Cattane This book is considered the adopted persons bible for a reason. I balled my way through it because for the first time in my life somebody "understood' my pain. I can't recommend it highly enough.
Colleen It is a very powerful book as Genevieve noted. I have read many books on adoption over the 21 years I have had an adopted daughter. This book gave me more insight....much deeper knowledge......about how separation from the biological mother affects these children regardless of how quickly they are put in their adopted homes. The void and pain they feel is real and deep and needs to be addressed.
Geneviève It's a great book, very powerful and informative.
Image for Primal Wound