Anna (lion_reads)

Can someone do an expose of the West? Now THAT would be interesting.

Jake Goretzki Expose of the West? Go into any bookstore in an English speaking city and the most heavily promoted titles under 'Politics' will be from the likes of Noam Chomsky, Robert Fisk and John Pilger. Chomsky is the John Grisham of the category. Not exactly what one could call a shortage.
Greg As Bernard said, there is a host of such material. One that I would single out is Naomi Klein’s The Shock Doctrine. I feel that it explains so much of what we see going on in the world around us, for example right now in Greece, and it is profoundly disturbing.
Bernard O'Leary There's a whole industry dedicated to critiquing the West (I love Adam Curtis's documentaries, they're terrifying). The whole world is in chaos, but Putin's special flavour of chaos is terrifying and fascinating.
Derek OKeeffe Noam Chomsky does this
Image for Nothing Is True and Everything Is Possible