Dunja Srdanovic

Everything is so cute and romantic but...he shouldn't be!!!the end was so predictable,and that's the thing I don't like...anyway,it was interesting and easy to read...nice,but the other two parts were,for me,much better.Did anyone else KNEW the end at the middle of the book?Personally,I don't feel hate either love for this book... p.s.sorry for bad english.

To answer questions about Fifty Shades Freed, please sign up.
April That was what I hated about it tbh, predictable. You're right, he shouldn't be cute and romantic, he should be needy and very intense in other aspects of the relationship once he knows her well. The love of a good woman can change a man's life but you can't always shake off psychological trauma in a year or so.
While I do understand that people into s&m are normal people with different tastes, the author doesn't really address how his past meshed with his love for Ana in his head and how they worked through that.
Image for Fifty Shades Freed
by E.L. James (Goodreads Author)