Renee E
Renee E asked:

Congrats on being one of Amazon's 2014 Favorite Books! And here's the question mark, so that it will post???

Melissa iorio lol, Renee xD Laughing out loud literally. I'm a guilty party of leaving comments instead of questions and I've seen the posts in feedback about this issue. *oh, sorry, I just used a period ?????? Sorry GR's, just having a little fun because so many people, including myself, forget about the discussion areas at the bottom of pages so comments at the top are a great place to express our thoughts on a book. Too many comments get lost at the bottom and people think you're ignoring them because we never see the notification. Seriously sorry, however I did find this "commenquestion" humorous, lol. No trying to be disrespectful. ???
Image for What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power for Health and Happiness
by Catherine Carrigan (Goodreads Author)