Kat
Kat asked:

Is it out in Vancouver, B.C.? I really want to get it but I don't want to drive out to town unless I'm positive that it's out.

To answer questions about Everblaze, please sign up.
Chloe I'm sorry I don't have time to write an original message, but I answered a question very similar to this about 2 weeks ago, so here is my previous answer:
I couldn't say (I'm Australian), but since all books in Australia are ridiculously overpriced, I get all mine online. The Book Depository is probably the best, as it posts almost everywhere, has free shipping, and is wonderfully cheap! I've already pre-ordered my copy :-)
I really hope I helped!
Chloe :-D

Oh, and The Book Depository delivers straight to your door, so no need to drive ANYWHERE AT ALL! Ah, the wonders of modern technology! :-)
Image for Everblaze
by Shannon Messenger (Goodreads Author)