Davidpatrick
Davidpatrick asked:

I'd line my hamster cage with it, but I'm afraid anything contaminated by the Fraud Broad might be harmful to the hamsters. Thoughts?

Tanner Parkinson It may cause them to lose their brains to atrophy, and may not be a risk worth taking. Unless you have Borg nanoprobes to help the healing process, I would recommend burning this book and an effigy of Vani Hari, and possibly praying to any gods you believe in.
Diana She does not care about people. She cares only about those that worship her and follow her without question. Everyone else is removed from her "world". Anyone who removes junk food and replaces it with produce will see health changes. You don't need to pay extra for commissions she gets for her "partners" or so-called investigations that uncover MSG in products (where it is labelled), call it a "toxin" (even though it is found naturally in mushrooms and tomatoes, for instance) and other such nonsense. So many inconsistencies and lies that come from her that it is inexcusable. In her book, she talks about how you should not drink any fluids when you eat because it will cause problems with your "poop train". What the heck? Are the readers 2 years old?
Maria Vani Hari knows what she is talking about! For years she suffered from asthma and had to take prescription medicines. After ditching the junk food and learning how to eat healthy, she lost weight, she longer suffers from asthma, and no longer has to take any prescription medicines. She really cares about people and wants to share what she has learned through her own experience with others.

Pick up this book and learn how Vani transformed her health. You will be so glad you did. You will be able to transform your own health and the health of your family and friends as well.

Vani, thank you for sharing such valuable information and writing this book! We love you and you have many fans behind you!
Matthew Zabel I wouldn't... the pages in her book have been bleached, which according to her "cause cancer" (Vani Hari, April 2012) http://thespudd.com/breaking-food-bab...
Image for The Food Babe Way