Bella Emy
Bella Emy asked:

I'm still in the fairly early stage in the book, but how come Mia didn't seem too upset about her parents passing? I don't understand. Maybe as I read more, it will become clear, but as of right now, she seems odd.

To answer questions about If I Stay, please sign up.
Emma I agree with Dara, when she fist saw them she was in shock but as it goes on I thinks he starts to realize they are gone.
Dara Rose I asked the same thing while reading. Maybe she was in a lot of shock and nothing was really processing yet and none of it hit her. Or she believed somewhere deep down she was dreaming and none of what was happening was real. A lot of times when traumatic things happen it doesn't really effect you in full force till later because it still feels unreal. Idk those are my ideas.
Image for If I Stay
by Gayle Forman (Goodreads Author)