bookss.and.more.bookss :)

did anyone enjoyed this book as much as i did ? (it was sooo great)

To answer questions about Hush, Hush, please sign up.
Amy Child I loved them soooo much, I got completely addicted and finished them within a few days, I love the characters so much ,I even cried at the end. I cant explain how much I love that series.
Rosie I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvee allllllll of the Hush Hush books!!!! <3
Jen Lynn Nawww, it was freaking AMAZING! ;D
sashelly martinez wouldn't it be great as a movie
Bookwarm i am obsessed and in love with the whole series

Amanda I love this trilogy by far my favourite! patch is definitely the new favourite book boyfriend :P
Synne god damn i love patch so much i cant even describe it!!!!!
Sierra Yes I did! I enjoyed seeing Nora develop but I loved Patch. He is mysterious and sexy with a back story that shows a softer, kinder side. I am addicted to their relationship!
Ana Yes, gurl ! I enjoyed this book more then everybody in the wold.... Combined XD
Adaline04X Yessss, it was awesome, it's actually my favorite book
Just Another Someone Nope, I liked it more than you did
Regina I really wanted to, but I didn't.
Zuzu I LOVEEDDDD it so much!!
Kimberly Hansen I just finished it. Could not put it down and when I did, it haunted me. I really love the Patch character. His love for Nora doesnt change him. He stays that dangerous bad boy, clear til the end, even when he makes his choice that puts her before him, he never looses his edginess. I really like that. He did not turn all weak and sappy. ;) I can not wait to read the rest. Delectable!
Gayathrisudarsan123 i did <3. it gave me creeps and i just loved it very much. it could be one of my favourite books.
Ayame I loved this book so much, and I think patch and Nora make a perfect couple
Hayley Watkins LOVED IT!!!!!!! <3 Just something about this book! Always trying to find books that compare, but rarely does that happen :'(
Mary Kate A friend of mine and I bonded when we found out we both read the entire series. We both say that Patch will forever by our favorite book boyfriend! Anyone have suggestions on another series that had them hooked as much as these did??
Loui I Thought it was so amazing in the beginning but at the end the bad guys were so obvious but who cares when your reading about patch!
Lilly Moua when I first read this series I loved it!!!! soo much!!! It was my favorite series! but its been about three years and I don't remember much of it. I really want to reread them but recently a lot of ppl haven't been enjoying the series. I was 15/16 when I read the series and im starting to think that if I reread it I probably wont enjoy it as much as I did when I was younger.
Jeff Briel I did enjoy this one... until Patch happened... until Crescendo.
Addi Yes! i started the books over spring break and fished in 3 1/2 days
Lysa H Yes! There were so good I finished them within a week.
Pheonix I know you asked this 5 years ago, But I loved this book!! one of the series which I gave a 5 star without hesitation!
becky omg yes,yes,yes, it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. totally recommended
Danaya i read all the books and enjoyed it them all i loved them!
Someone365 Loved It Sooooooooo Much <3
Image for Hush, Hush
by Becca Fitzpatrick (Goodreads Author)