Jane Mundy
Jane Mundy asked:

This is a great read for book clubs. Ten discussion points appear at the end. Here is one: Jake says, ‘I’m a pacifist. I don’t believe in war as a way for countries to solve their problems.’ Discuss in relation to current world conflicts. Do you think this will stimulate interesting discussion?

To answer questions about In My Father's House, please sign up.
Jane Mundy This is a great book club book. There are 10 questions at the end of the book which relate to the two themes (hoarding and the issue of conscientious objection to the Vietnam War) as well as questions about the relationships between the characters. Hoarding makes for lively discussion - most people are either a hoarder themselves or live with one or know one. And many people remember the divisive issue of conscription in the Vietnam era.
Image for In My Father's House
by Jane Mundy (Goodreads Author)