Thomas
Thomas asked:

Malice was a nice book, but the narrator is not right for it. He literally makes every character except a chosen few sound like they're either 5 year old boys or 70 year old women. I'm sure that has something to do with the low amount of sales. Do you have any say-so in picking who narrates the book? If so, I'd recommend getting another one ;)

To answer questions about Valor, please sign up.
John Gwynne Hi Thomas,

It's a real shame to hear that. Unfortunately I have no say in who is chosen as narrator. Audible.co.uk have just purchased the UK audiobook rights for the whole series of the Faithful and the Fallen - four books - and I imagine they will start from scratch, so probably a new narrator.

I haven't heard the US audiobook of Malice so I can't comment, but I have heard varying reports, some saying they really enjoyed the narration, others agreeing with you.

I appreciate your interest and input.

All the best,

John
Image for Valor
by John Gwynne (Goodreads Author)