Chantal Aurora

Does this book have sex or anything inappropriate for a teenager? I'd like to read this but if it has sex i don't want to.

To answer questions about If the Shoe Fits, please sign up.
Diane I agree with ColourlessBooks. It wasn't graphic at all. Hinted heavily towards attraction, but any actual deeds were not discussed at all.
ColourlessBooks I am seventeen and although I am not sensitive to sex or anything (I don't find it that big of a deal) there really wasn't any. It hints toward sex etc, but nothing more than YA would, definitely less than there is in NA.
Amy There is some sexual scenes, but it's not super descriptive sexual scenes. It's more on the border of love and happily ever after, but there's some strongly hinted sex scenes in this story. It might not be that appropriate for a teen, but it depends on how old the teen is.
Image for If the Shoe Fits
by Laurie LeClair (Goodreads Author)