Karen Guennigsman

did anybody else read this book and what did you think about it?

To answer questions about Paris Match, please sign up.
Marilyn Cremona I can't remember if I've read this one-sometimes I read them out of order, depending on what's available in my library- The ones (or two) before this Kate announced that she was pregnant. Does this continue from there?
Lesa Livingston I enjoy Stuart Wood's fiction, and the Stone Barrington series in particular, as light reading similar to Lawrence Sander's McNally series. Paris Match fit what I was looking for when I wanted a fun but interesting to me read. Paris Match was entertaining and had some twists that weren't all that taxing. IMO, it's a good beach read type book--easy to pick up and put down without losing your place or train of thought while you take a dip. Of course, it all depends on what you're looking for. If you can be more specific with your questions, I can be more specific with an answer. Best to you and your reading!
Lori It is better than the previous two. I'm getting bored with the hotels. This book had a little more to it.
Image for Paris Match