Brittany
Brittany asked:

I have just received a sample of this book from smiley360 cant wait to read it and see what its like. is it a good book?

Diane I read a free sample chapter via Similey360. I read 55 pages and I did order the book. With that said, the first chapter was lots of accolades for Tony Robbins, which I'm sure are warranted. I am looking forward to reading the entire book because Mr. Robbins speaks in plain language and he professes that his 7 steps can be used by anyone to become financially free.
Lisa I wanted to like this book, truly I did. I read a free sample chapter via Smiley360, for review purposes, and ended up super disappointed! Tony Robbins is a ridiculously smart man, but this book was not a smart choice. I read 55 pages that left me wondering when I would actually get anything from the book. It was all quotes and fluff on how Mr Robbins wante to write this book ad what it was all about.
Image for MONEY Master the Game
by Anthony Robbins (Goodreads Author)