Karolina
Karolina asked:

Has anyone read the series of Ayla and Jondolar (by Jean. M. Auel)? I wonder about similarities...

To answer questions about Transcendence, please sign up.
Erin My mom read that series and loved it :P But like Kim said its more about the people of that time, their struggles and survival. Romance only comes on later in those books. This book is different as the accuracy levels are questionable and the author has answered questions about the accuracy.
Kim I have not read it but my husband has. I will read it soon. Transcendence is focused on the romance of the two characters, where as Clan of the Cave Bear is about the people of that time and their struggles to survive I think. There is no romance in that series until book 3 apparently.
Image for Transcendence
by Shay Savage (Goodreads Author)