Daij
Daij asked:

Is it just me but I read all three books and don't get me wrong I like the movie Divergent but I feel that it doesn't really have the same effect that the book did and since Insurgent will soon be made into a movie will the movie have the same effect the book did?

To answer questions about Insurgent, please sign up.
Sa Bolt Well, so far from what I've seen preview wise and all of the gossip I have heard, these producers are taking lots of liberty in changing Insurgent. Such as the teaser trailer, Tris's mom is back to life and there are floating houses. That doesn't happen in the book. Although some readers speculate that that scene is from Chapter 30. (I can't remember what chapter 30 is like tbh.) And then the adding of the character Edgar to the movie as well. Some rumors state that Edgar will be an added character, merely a filler for the lack of a love triangle that the Divergent series doesn't provide. But I believe differently. So no, I'm not quite sure if this movie will be as good as the book, but maybe the producers will make it better. We all just have to wait and see.
Madison Klein Nope the movies are always worse than the books and sometime I get so mad at the movie for getting it wrong I want to punch a he screen so ya I hope that answers your question.
Image for Insurgent
by Veronica Roth (Goodreads Author)