Rebecca
Rebecca asked:

Can the Shatnerverse novels be enjoyed as standalones? My library service only carries books two and three of this trilogy and is equally spotty for the rest of Shatner's books. I usually wouldn't read a trilogy out of order but I really just wanted to see what the Shatnerverse was like and "Captain's Glory" was the book that came to hand. Will I have any idea what's going on if I jump in this close to the end?

To answer questions about Captain's Glory, please sign up.
Matthew Kresal I'd suggest reading Captain's Blood before this as the plots are connected to each other though Captain's Peril isn't connected as much so don't worry about it since you can't get ahold of it. I've found most of the Shatnerverse novels to be standalone as my libraries where I live have been spotty with what they have as well.
Image for Captain's Glory