+  geEkinTHepINk  x

I enjoyed this, although I know most of the readers find this offensive and pedophilia. Does that make me a weird person?

To answer questions about Lolita, please sign up.
R Nah. We all enjoyed it. In fact I think people who didnt enjoy it are the ones who are weird because they couldnt look past the pedophile aspect and appreciate the novel's beauty and the character's complexity.
This novel is supposed to make us look past the 'taboo' part and if you dont then you cant possible enjoy it.

I have never read a more memorable book.
Akemi G I agree with R.
There are too many people who judge a novel by the moral of it rather than appreciating the opportunity to think about the issue the book raises. Imho they are better off reading self-help books. And there is a giant problem in a society in which all books support "good" morals.
Ant I loved this book. It is probably one of my favourite books of all time. The language, the humour, the style, the structure, the pathos. The damned things is brilliant. Why did you enjoy it? I guess that would answer your question.
Timothy Morrison I did not enjoy this, and it has more to do with how it is written! It has more to do with adolescent sexuality than with this other thing! The book is clearly a nymphet novel and crush and kill the cutie!
Image for Lolita