Replicant Rachel

can this be read as a stand alone, or reading the first two books is necessary?

To answer questions about The Boy with the Painful Tattoo, please sign up.
Adrienne -kocham czytać- You'll miss a lot of backstory and some references if you read this out of order. It's doable because Lanyon explains everything that's critical to this story, but you will miss out on some of the charm and good times.
Carol Mello You can read it first. When you read out of order, and go back to read prior books later, you will realize you will know some of the things that are going to happen. In other words, you are setting yourself up for spoilers. If you don't mind that, go ahead. I personally do not mind spoilers so I read out of order sometimes.
Julescx i want to know the same answer :(
Rosa I'd read first the other two to understand better the interaction between the characters.
Image for The Boy with the Painful Tattoo
by Josh Lanyon (Goodreads Author)