Andree
Andree asked:

What is the best reading order for this series? Thnx :)

To answer questions about The Bone Collector, please sign up.
Anshu Kumar I haven't completed the first book yet, but going as per the timelines when they were published, I think the below list would be logical..
The Bone Collector (1997)
The Coffin Dancer (1998)
The Empty Chair (2000)
The Stone Monkey (2002)
The Vanished Man (2003)
The Twelfth Card (2005)
The Cold Moon (2006)
The Broken Window (2008)
The Burning Wire (2010)
XO (2012) — small appearance
The Kill Room (2013)
The Skin Collector (2014)
AndyS I skipped around reading because I saw "The Bone Collector" years ago... Seems each I read stood on it's own very well..
Debi Donnelly Read in order or you might miss out on the details that make the standing characters that follow, book to book, real and interesting. I went back and started all over. The movie leaves out all that's happening inside of their heads. Must read in order. It really put me out to wait for the library to get the book but now I chose this method so I can continue when I want to read.
Deborah Shelar I started with The Bone Collector. Fell in love with the whole crew and having seen the movie as well, you get your characters all lined up. You could search Jeffrey Deaver and you should find a list of his books and when they came out. I have so been waiting for more of his books to hit the big screen. Happy reading.
Image for The Bone Collector
by Jeffery Deaver (Goodreads Author)