The cousin--relationship is AWESOME!!!! What if Annabeth and Magnus are video-chatting in like, the end of the 2nd book, & she says "I have big news", & Magnus is like, "Really, what is it?" & Annabeth shows him her hand & she has a ring on her finger, & says "Percy & I are getting married!" & then Percy comes on the screen & asks Magnus to be one of his groomsmen!

To answer questions about The Sword of Summer, please sign up.
Chandler I like the idea, but it's been mentioned in previous series that demigods can't exactly have some kind of smartphone ect. Because monster could track them easily. Though I don't know that Magnus chase might not be a demigod because Rick might have a plan instore for us
Serena Kind of oddly cute I guess, but I think videochat would cheapen something like that. Percy and Annabeth have been all over the globe and crisscrossed America and seen Tartarus and the Underworld. I think they could do it in person. I had the impression too that Annabeth hasn't seen Magnus in a long time or hasn't really met him only heard of him from her father.
Image for The Sword of Summer
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)