Luna Hernandez

is it appropriate for children? Any foul language?

To answer questions about Nightmares!, please sign up.
Kayla Whiteaker I just read it Im 12. One of the best books ever.
orangerful I've just started it but it IS a children's book, definitely geared toward 4th-6th grade so language shouldn't be an issue. If anything pops up, I will come back and update my answer.
Menaal This book is for 8+ ages. it is safe for children. PRACTICLY MADE for children. Many children enjoy scary books but can't find any APPROPRIATE ones, so this book is perfect for your children
Lorelei Miller No inappropriate language. It does have some scary scenes that you may need to discuss with your child. I intend to read it with my 8 year old rather than letting him read it on his own.
Betsy No foul language. Most definitely appropriate for the age group "orangerful" suggested.
Emma Utterback I just turned 11 and I read it.
Riley I read this book, it is more for 4th-6th graders but no foul language. Some scenes are a "cartoony kind of scary" but other than that I think children would like this book.
Kendall Rayne No a 6 year old can read it and it will be fine.
Brandy This is a kids book, no inappropriate language that I could find. Good book to show kids how to face fear. Cute story.
Image for Nightmares!