Sahi
Sahi asked:

is this any good? and is it good enough for a 14 year old girl to read?and also can u guys tell me whether this book is sad or funny? and realistic?

To answer questions about Will Grayson, Will Grayson, please sign up.
Elena Allison This might be my favorite book from John Green. Not only does it have his classic sarcasm and witty humor, it also has a much deeper plot.On the surface it is a funny story about a very different group of friends, in one part of town we have the flamboyant center of attention and on the other part we have a kid who might be considered emo or alternative.
I thought the best part of this book was that it was not cliche or stereotypical. All of the characters have dimensions, and we see that there is much more to them than their roles.
if you're looking for a quick, lighthearted read then this is your book. However I think for an average high school-er it's unrealistic. It has relatable themes, like questioning sexuality , heartbreak, issues with parents, and losing a friend. But I wish the surface plot were more interesting really.
Samantha I really enjoyed this book. I am a 15 year old girl. I mean this book has some weird parts in it and if you get "offended" by homosexuality than I would suggest not reading it. However, this is a book that has many layers to it. I think this book is realistic and funny and sometimes a little sad, but it is also very inspiring and has a wonderful ending (there isn't really the bittersweet that we see with John Green a lot of the time). Overall I liked this book and don't really see anything wrong with a 14 year old girl, reading this. Hope that helps!!
Image for Will Grayson, Will Grayson
by John Green (Goodreads Author)