Pamela Gamemore
Pamela Gamemore asked Rachel Eliason:

Have you ever explored the Mercedes Lackey books? I started reading them when I was about 13 years old, and was captured not only by the fantasy aspect, but also because she made same sex couples seem the norm, and not something to be commented upon by other characters in her books. Just wondering as I saw you added a bunch of sci fi and fantasy books to your goodreads list yesterday....

Rachel Eliason I have read a few Mercedes Lackey books. Part of the whole mage war series. I should look them up and add them. Thanks for mentioning them, I hadn't thought of them in years.
When I get bored I surf through listopia lists, best books in certain categories. I often see books I've read but not added, so I add them. That's why a bunch of stuff will appear suddenly in my goodreads feed. I don't really read that many at once. ;-)
Thanks for asking the question.