Carole
Carole asked:

I read Little Mercies first. Would it be worth it to read Little Lies?

To answer questions about Little Lies, please sign up.
Stephanie Burnside I want to make sure I read ALL of Little Lies. I purchased Little Mercies at least a year ago and then "accidentally" heard there was a prequel. I downloaded it about 6 months ago and literally started and finished it today! (I'm having surgery tomorrow so I figured I'd get it out of the way before starting Little Mercies during recovery).

The end was kind of "open ended", when Ellen found out who killed Marissa, and that was pretty much it. Adam had pizza for the family at home...was that it? I just want to make sure I"m not missing something before continuing to Little Mercies. Feel free to e-mail me your answer, haha - burnsisa@miamioh.edu - i would like to know asap and I have googled and not been able to find out.

Thanks a million!
Stephanie
Shannon I would still read it. Personally, I enjoyed Little Lies better. I think it will be interesting to hear what you thought of Little Mercies. I thought the first one provided a much needed bond with the character that made it easier to understand how much she loved her own children and her client children. It was a good stand alone.
Image for Little Lies
by Heather Gudenkauf (Goodreads Author)