Goodreads asked Karen M. Dillon:

Karen M. Dillon I don't deal with writer's block very well at all.

I'm the sort of person who feels like if it's too hard to do, I just procrastinate forever until eventually I have nothing left to procrastinate with... then I just take a nap or binge watch TV.

But then the longer I'm stuck on something the less I feel like writing anything at all... and then I just binge watch more TV and feel even less like doing anything... it's a pretty vicious cycle.

Though, the one thing I have learned about dealing with writer's block is that the only way to overcome it is to literally just do it. Sometimes the best thing is to just sit there and force yourself to write through the hard parts, and if it comes out crappy so what, just get it done and fix it later.

And sometimes if you have a good flow going while you’re writing and get stuck on a scene, the best thing to do it not stop writing because that’s when that vicious cycle starts. You just skip on to the next scene (or the next scene you can visualise in your mind) and write on from there, then go back and fill in the blanks later.

There's probably easier ways to deal with it, but those are the only methods I know.