Maddi Britch
Maddi Britch asked:

The cover of this book totally evokes my clusterphobia >_< Anyone know if there might be a cover change in the future?

To answer questions about The Wrath and the Dawn, please sign up.
Ashleigh I've just seen this! I asked the same question, I can't stand it! Makes me feel ill and sick :( But I want to read the book!! Glad I'm not the only one, I feel your pain Maddi! x
Veeda The paperback has a different cover!
Kadbury There was another cover , I saw it on Amazon. But you could buy the ecopy It's available for a discount on kindle $2.99 http://amzn.to/1pzX65U if interested
Melody You could just take the dust jacket off while you're reading it or purchase the ebook.
Asteropê I am not seeing an alternative cover for this...yet. For now it looks like the cover is the same for US and UK versions. Perhaps in the future there'll be an alternative cover.

You could, if you have the physical copy, put a cover over it so you don't see the holes. And for a digital, you can use programs like Calibre to edit the book, where you could change the cover to something else.
Image for The Wrath and the Dawn
by Renée Ahdieh (Goodreads Author)