Katrina
Katrina asked:

Would anyone happen to know what is going on with Kindle edition? Every time I try to download it through my Kindle, I get "Not currently available" message. It is so frustrating!!

To answer questions about Archangel's Shadows, please sign up.
Katrina Hi Pam.
Thank you for assist . I finally managed to download the book (YES!!!!) It looked like there was a change in editions so the earlier one was not available for a period of time. But it is here now! Can't wait to sink my teath in to it! ;)
Thanks again,

Regards
Pam Archangel's Shadows is now out worldwide! That is what it says on Nalini's webblog...maybe you could contact her on her website and ask her what is going on with that...Good Luck..hope you get it soon...absolutely fabulous book as always...I loved it!!!
Image for Archangel's Shadows
by Nalini Singh (Goodreads Author)