Leeann
Leeann asked:

How does Caitlin move the bodies in the storage room to find the right one? It seemed she was often alone in the crematory. I can't imagine she would be able to singlehandedly move and transfer adult bodies, particularly heavy ones.

Louise I can't answer for Caitlin but during my own time spent working in the funeral industry we used hydraulic trolleys. One funeral home I worked in was built over several floors. The coffins were brought in from the rear car park into a 'holding chapel' on the lower ground floor (a plain white room with tile floor). The viewing chapels (nicely decorated where families came to say goodbye etc) were on the upper ground floor. There were hatches in the walls covered by curtains. The coffin was placed on the lift, raised up, then slid into the viewing chapel. It's possible to do with only one person but two are recommended.
Image for Smoke Gets in Your Eyes