Michael
Michael asked:

Should I read the book?

To answer questions about Shattering Glass, please sign up.
Chelsey The book Shattering Glass wasn’t disturbing as in a gruesome way. Yes, it’s violent and ruthless in the last two pages but that’s not the disturbing part within the pages of the book. The disturbing part is how society can mess up lives so terribly that it can create murders at will. I found that the book was intriguing but agonizingly slow to get to the point. There was a lot of unclear things that were vaguely cleared up within the chapters. But overall, I find the book’s perception on society horrifically accurate.
Raven Michael you may like it I found slow, very hard to read and had alot of cursing. It took a long time to get to the point. In the ending I still thought it had lose ends to tie which they did nothing about. Like I said you may like it good luck. Find a good and fun book to read.
Image for Shattering Glass
by Gail Giles (Goodreads Author)