Russel
Russel asked:

newbie here.. how to read the book..? or how can i read its contents..?

Kenneth Amazon has currently started selling fresh new stock of the paperback version of book (1991 edition) for $20. Original copies are incredibly hard to find because the book has been out of print for so long. As far as I know there's no "e-book" version only hard copy.

ISBN-10: 1530389992
ISBN-13: 978-1530389995
Felicity It's a very rare book. Most copies I've seen have been sold for over 1000 dollars. However, if you're lucky you can find it in the Strand bookstore in NYC, other rare or used bookstores, if you know someone who has it, or if you can get it online. I was lucky to find a copy for 300 dollars online recently. You can also find a copy in universities. I found another copy in my university library, but of course it isn't the same when it isn't yours.
Image for The Creatures of Philippine Lower Mythology