Fe Monteroyo
Fe Monteroyo asked:

I haven't read the series, what's all about?

To answer questions about Left Behind, please sign up.
C. J. Scurria It's about people who have let the opportunity sail before they took things seriously. It's a call to life, a story about what people should find good in life. Interesting characters (that become more diverse as the series goes on) that have each missed the chance to know God and follow His ways. Two characters had a close person in their life that gets raptured and they finally (though seemingly "too late") realize that they should have listened to her as she has disappeared along with countless millions on the earth. It's a good series. I'd say it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.
Scott Pratt The series starts with the Rapture. It then focuses on those not called to heaven, those who were "left behind". It follows an airline pilot and his daughter, and a journalist. After the rapture, the Antichrist rises and essentially takes over the world. One by one, the prophecies of the Book of Revelation come true. I'm on the fourth book right now, and while the writing is a bit clumsy at times, the story is really interesting.
Image for Left Behind