Mohamed
Mohamed asked:

Had been reading for about last two month. Book starts out well and collects itself together in the end (I'm almost done). However, it get's too scattered in the middle due to introduction of many MM personnel, cities/places and art pieces. Not really an exciting read but still a good book nevertheless. :) Good reads says my question requires a question mark, really? :D

Luci Mohamed, you just wrote a review. Did you have a question about this book?
Ellen Taylor I agree it gets scattered, but such an important story and a perfect segue
to learn More History for some of us that weren't paying attention to the wars/battles that were taught in High School.
Tracy THE RAPE OF EUROPA on PBS was a wonderful look at not only the MM but the work and sacrifices of many people, including Russians who even went without food to hide great works of art.
Abbey I agree, I've actually put it down! Worth finishing?
Image for The Monuments Men