~Reading Rambler~

What age range is this book meant for?

To answer questions about Born at Midnight, please sign up.
Nicole Smith You asked this question a long time ago, but I thought I would answer for others who may have the same question.
I am in my early 20's and I would have to say, I personally would not let my child read these books. This is simply due to the fact that some of the later books include some "sexy" scenes that I wouldn't let my kid read at least until they were out of high school. The age range, coming from someone with Christian values, I would say 18 and above. Solely for the language and the "sexy" scenes.
Brooklyn Reis I am reading this book and i am 13. I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH!! it keep me turning the page!! I would call it a PG-13 rated book it i was rating it as a movie.
Riley If I classified this in movie terms, I'd rate it PG-13.
Alyssa Welker I'm reading it and I'm 13 I LOVE it so maybe 13-whatever
Stella I'm 12 and love it!
Tory Koshivas im 17 and i love it
Image for Born at Midnight
by C.C. Hunter (Goodreads Author)