Amber Martingale

*sigh* Do we really NEED another teen/new adult dystopian novel? Doesn't the world have enough iof them ALREADY?

To answer questions about Remake, please sign up.
Jacinda Ramsey Yes we do! I am the librarian in the young adult area of my library and teens can not get enough of dystopian novels! I really enjoy them also and there are plenty of adults who come to my area to check them out.
Gill M That's kind of rude. This author has probably worked extremely hard to write this book and get it published and then you just go on and say that we don't really need another book of this genre? Every book is unique in its own way and I am sure that readers will enjoy it. Even if it is a dystopian novel, fans of this genre will appreciate it.
Image for Remake
by Ilima Todd (Goodreads Author)