Clive Richards

I am surprised by some of the reviews as I found it a gripping and interesting novel. Whilst not the best book I have ever read, it was certainly amongst those I have enjoyed. What do readers consider is the best book by this author?

To answer questions about The Farm, please sign up.
Peter Boels I really enjoyed this book too and was pulled into the story from page one. I read it completely in one single day!! That's why I gave it the full five stars.

Maybe some people wanted Tom Rob Smith to write another Leo Demidov sort of story after his trilogy, but I think "The farm" is at least as good as that. I really love his filmic style and the way he makes you want to keep on reading with his typical style of ending a chapter.
Deb Jones CHILD 44 is my very favorite. Has become my second favorite book of all time!
thomas Child 44 is the best but The Secret Speech and Agent 9 are not far behind.
Julian Assad Child 44 and its sequels are the only other books he's written.
Elizabeth Child 44 definitely!
Roy McDine Child 44 was excellent - this was duller with such a weak ending
Image for The Farm