John
John asked:

Desperately seeking help. My sister having a relapse of cancer - she drinks coffee/tea all day with spoonfuls of refined sugar. I haven't read this book, and extremely worried. Please help? Thanks.

To answer questions about Sugar Blues, please sign up.
Christina Sugar feeds cancer. That's not a myth, it's a fact. This book was originally published in the 1970s, but it's been known for over a hundred years sugar (and refined flour, according to Dufty) is a poison. It had been proven, prior to the publication of Sugar Blues, that sugar is a major factor in dental decay; sugar does cause overweight; removal of sugar from diets has cured symptoms of diabetes mellitus, schizophrenia, cancer and heart illnesses (Sugar Blues, p. 139).

Whoa, looks like I arrived three years too late. Is John still with us? Is his sister still with us?

I know you asked about Sugar Blues, but pick up Dr. Nasha Winters' The Metabolic Approach to Cancer: Integrating Deep Nutrition, the Ketogenic Diet, and Nontoxic Bio-Individualized Therapies, read it, share it with your sister. That's much more recent, published in 2017, and loaded with medical and research journal citations. Dr. Nasha Winters is a remission survivor of Stage 4 ovarian cancer.
Amy How is your sister doing?
Image for Sugar Blues