Dana Precious
Dana Precious asked:

I'm curious what you all think about mixing comedy with a murder-mystery. This star of this new series is Miss Merry Mac. The murders will always be in a different location such as Murder In Malibu (out now), Murder In Belize, Murder in Amsterdam, etc. So what do you think can comedy and a murder-mystery with a detailed plot full of twists and turns co-exist?

To answer questions about MURDER IN MALIBU, please sign up.
Patricia Ann YES! YES! YES! I adore what my sis calls "cozy murders". We read mysteries that integrate recipes, humour, geography, etc., etc., etc. The humour adds to the story, a human element . AND please please keep Dwayne in the stories along with Miss Silverweather. He helps complete the picture of who Miss Merry Mac is and how she solves the murders.
Image for MURDER IN MALIBU
by Dana Precious (Goodreads Author)