Austin O'fallon

Is there a sequel because I can't wait!!!!!!!!!?!?????!

To answer questions about Fuzzy Nation, please sign up.
Eric You may not have realized it, but this book is a reboot. There are already two books about Fuzzies written by H. Beam Piper. They are a bit dated (they were originally written in the 1960s), but I thoroughly enjoyed reading them when I was in my teens (which was merely a decade ago). Unfortunately there were nothing else. H. Beam Piper committed suicide.
Ray Heuer As a previous writer has said, this is a reboot and a standalone. However, H. Beam Piper actually wrote 3 books about Fuzzies. Little Fuzzy, Fuzzy Sapiens, and Fuzzies and other people, There is also an omnibus edition of all three.
As I mentioned in my review, I generally despise reboots, but I like this one, as it is a) almost as good as the original, and b) an amusing retake on the same theme.
Mark West As mentioned H. Beam Piper wrote a couple of books in the 60's. One of which, "Little Fuzzies", is available on The Gutenberg Project website as it is out of copyright. There have also been two additional authors who wrote sequels to Piper's works in the early 80's.

As for this "reboot", this is the only book written by this author.
Don Mccaskill You may enjoy H. Beam Piper's Little Fuzzies as a follow up
Image for Fuzzy Nation
by John Scalzi (Goodreads Author)