jane
jane asked:

What did you think about the hiding places-which ones interested you as a place where you would choose to hide?

To answer questions about The Paris Architect, please sign up.
Patsy Fitzpatrick The drain pipe under the wash basin of water with the escape route leading to the garden was my favorite, because it had an escape.
They were ALL so very clever.
Eileen Carter All of the places were so well thought through and clever. But I would have wanted to use the drain because like Patsy said, there was an escape route. It was amazing to me some of the places they hid in.
Mark Dreyer the stairs -- the drain was very smart - the painting [last apartment] i really didnt understand as well - the aurhor - understandably kept us in the dark on that one. no fireplaces thank you.
Sara Olshansky The hiding places were ingenious. The hiding place under the staircase was my favorite.
Image for The Paris Architect