Samantha
Samantha asked:

Is the book good? Because I have never read it or seen the movie!!!!!

To answer questions about If I Stay Collection, please sign up.
Lindsay Wiegand So I course watched the movie first (I enjoy doing that instead of vice versa, less heartache) and was very glad I did it that way. I would of found If I Stay by Gayle Forman a little overwhelming if I hadn't already seen the flashbacks. Gayle Forman did a wonderful job of writing this young adult fiction. It is a bold concept that she put under a microscope and I loved comparing what I would do and facing my fears
as Mia had to face on her own. Death is not always an easy subject to write about, and while Gayle Forman did a good job of portraying this tragic incident in Mia's life, the book lacked passion. Gayle should of made Mia come off more how a teenage girl would act. Seeing yourself exposed in a ditch, while anyone would of gone into a mental breakdown. And all Mia did was look away. Huh?
Stef It's an amazing book that has a lot of emotion in it and the characters are well developed. Also, the interaction between characters is brilliant and the description and word choice is phenomenal. Hope you'll enjoy it!
Image for If I Stay Collection
by Gayle Forman (Goodreads Author)