Jessie
Jessie asked:

How scary is this book, since it's categorized as thriller/horror? I've seen all of Supernatural, and the scariest episodes of that is about as scary as I can stand. Would I be able to read this book?

To answer questions about The Girl with All the Gifts, please sign up.
Robin I've never seen Supernatural, but I don't like horror movies at all. This book had moments of suspense and the characters had to face times of fear, but it didn't leave me, the reader, frightened. It's definitely no where near as scary as Stephen King's Horror like Pet Cemetary.
Tori Fischer I love Supernatural with a burning passion and I loved this book. But I also love the Walking Dead… Hahaha you should be fine.
Daisy It isn't scary - the most in it is a couple of jump-scares
Audrey Baxter It isn't scary. Less scary the supernatural.
Denise Of course, it's a matter of opinion...but I think you'll be fine. I don't read a lot of horror, but I really enjoyed this one.
Image for The Girl with All the Gifts
by M.R. Carey (Goodreads Author)