Neyda Serrano
Neyda Serrano asked:

Hi, wondering if any of you thought this book would be ok for my 11 year old (soon to be 12) son to read? He enjoys reading, loves music (is in band at school and loves jazz) and is in that awkward (noticing girls a little) stage. Any feedback would be appreciated. I do intend on reading it first, but wanted to hear from other moms out there. Thanks!

To answer questions about Struts & Frets, please sign up.
Jasmine Sorry if I'm a bit late. There's a part that implies intercourse, but does not actually cover the event, although there is a little of the 'preparation' at the drugstore. Overall, it's probably okay.
Laetitia hi, yes I think this would be appropriate for your sun I'm almost 12 also, in a week but yes I do think it's appropriate. The book is interesting as soon as it starts, and I couldn't put down the first 30 pages.
Image for Struts & Frets
by Kelley Skovron (Goodreads Author)