Peppy Ooze
Peppy Ooze asked:

Is this "thing" as shite as it sounds via the blurb and the cover? I do find this guys badboy PR techniques inspirational though. Not that I would assault a person.

To answer questions about The World Rose, please sign up.
Wallace Runnymede
Alex Harvey You can read an amazon sample and decide for yourself, but the common vote is YES, it is pretty bad. I think it is, anyway. And a lot of other people as well.
Bob - Will Read Anything I couldn't read past the free sample. It was mind-numbingly boring to read. Honestly, I think it's the shittest book I've ever had the misfortune to try and read. It really is fucking awful. About every rule about good writing is broken here. I actually thought it could be a strange parody - written specifically to highlight how a person shouldn't go about writing fiction. Read the sample, but don't expect to be inspired to pay money for this crap.
Image for The World Rose