Jason
Jason asked:

this book suck right ?\

To answer questions about The Lightning Thief, please sign up.
Cosette Barrientos The books are amazing dude! Why don't you go read the book and then judge it. It's better that way.
freddy Your crazy this was one of my favorite series ever
braden No. Just no. It is really good.
Olivia Grace Elliott Nope! Not at all, dude! I loved them! It's okay if you don't though. :-(
stanley shut yur friggin' mouth dip stick
Alexa What? You either read it, or were going to.

My advice: finish your sentences, read before you tell us what it's like.

Come back when you're done.
Angel Fernando Either you are hot human, or someone needs to smack your brain with a bat. Maybe it's just that you have no idea about how to distinguish good books from the bad.
Luke J. Schelvan NO IT DOESN'T!!!!!!!!! I think there awesome, so you must be STUPID not to like them. By the way....... Oh never mind, I would never say this to stupid people like this.
Kathleen Noooooo, I read this book (awhile back) before giving it to my nephew as a gift. Right away I knew this would be a book he would love. It is written for YA but was enjoyable for this OA (Older Adult) to read. This would be a good book for a young person to read when they are trying to problem solve some of their own real life issues. The book may be fantasy but it is filled with enough real-life issues that any teen could relate.
Juli Brom Not-at-all
My friend doesn't like the books because she says the characters are "too perfect" or too "predictable" or Too "heroish" but the thing is, those yeah sure it's true but it adds to the humor and it is sort of the characters weak points. Overall, if you like humor, mythology mix, and adventure type stuff then READ THE BOOK
Lauren One of the best series I've read
Katie NO IT IS NOT! But that is just my humble opinion
Image for The Lightning Thief
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)