Goodreads asked Cheryl Skory Suma:

What are you currently working on?

Cheryl Skory Suma I well on my way into writing Habitan Book II: Parallel Futures. I promise it will include several twists and surprises! I expect the book to be done and ready for release in winter 2015/16. I have the outline and plot for four books, but there could be a few more; the characters will tell me when it is done!

I not only loves fantasy novels for children and teens, but I also enjoy a good sci-fi or adult mystery novel. I am concurrently working on my first adult novel, and hope to find a niche in the adult sci-fi/mystery genre as well as youth fantasy. I am completing this new adult book the same time I am completing Parallel Futures in the Habitan Series. I promise an exciting adult sci-fi adventure, with many plot twists and unexpected events. While I cannot reveal the title and theme just yet, I am very excited to complete the story and reveal more about it, so please watch or follow my author page for an upcoming announcement on this new book!