Goodreads asked Cheryl Skory Suma:

Cheryl Skory Suma I feels very blessed, for while I do not follow a set ‘schedule’ for writing, whenever I do decide to sit down and write, the story flows easily. It is as if the book is just pouring out of me; sometimes I can barely keep up with the pace. I also keep a notebook handy, and quickly jot down new story or character ideas whenever the inspiration strikes. I also loves to share the ideas with my family and friends, and enjoy the excitement of the group discussion that follows.

I also admit to dreaming about the characters. They often come to argue with me in my dreams. I often picture various characters sitting on the edge of the bed, one leg swinging impatiently, while they rant and argue their own motivations and story development to me.