Alan Bradley
Alan Bradley asked:

How does the GoodReads community feel about having a Flavia de Luce short ebook to read while waiting for publication of "As Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust" on January 6th? "The Curious Case of the Copper Corpse" is in response to many requests over the years.

Stephanie Epperley As someone who loves all Flavia books (electronic or codex), I am thrilled! Don't be afraid to try ebooks. As a librarian myself, I was dubious at first...but remember, reading is reading and it was once done on a scroll:)
Celia No thanks. I find reading a book electronically curiously unsatisfying.
Flavia D I will happily read this ebook especially if this will be the only way to do so, but I would prefer that it also make it to print. Can't wait to read another Flavia mystery.
Anirban Its like being hungry for a whole chicken roast, and being given a juicy yummy fried wing instead. Though its not enough to satiate my hunger, but its good enough for me to remember whats coming in on January 6th, and wanting more of that.
Anushree I am sure the GoodReads community would be psyched to have a little bit of Flavia before we get an actual, full-length book! I personally cannot wait for December 6th - best Christmas present!
Elizabeth I don't do ebooks. :(
Joyce Whitebread Totally, ordered from B&N. Can't get enough of the little genius. Have read series multiple times.
Eileen I usually listen to this series on audio books which are wonderful. Choice number 2 would be an ebook.
Ginia Yes, Please! Count me in!
Kristi | Hidden Staircase | I say the more Flavia, the better!
Jessica I would love more Flavia!!! Please Please!
Kathy Moberg Oh yes! More Flavia, please.
Amy I can answer this quite simply--I would feel ECSTATIC about a short ebook featuring my favorite imp! Yes, please!
Angie Always more Flavia!
Joan I'm thankful for all the Flavia you can give me.
MaryJo This is a short story - right?
Robin LMD Wow! I just discovered the existence of this book as I listened to the epilogue of As Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust. How could I have missed this? Very excited to get the ebook, although I am #37 on the digital library holds list!
Image for The Curious Case of the Copper Corpse
by Alan Bradley (Goodreads Author)