Dani Hodge
Dani Hodge asked:

Hi Jaimie! I am in the middle of reading Deviant right now (absolutely love it btw) and I would love to read more of your books. I wanted to start this book next but I see its not available on amazon right now for rewriting and editing. Do you know when it will be available again on the website? Deviant is the first of your books that I am reading and I love your writing style. Thank you for your fantastic stories!

To answer questions about Take a Breath, please sign up.
Jaimie Roberts I'm so sorry about not answering until now. Unfortunately I don't get any notifications when people ask me questions on here. :( I just stumbled upon your question now as I was taking a look.

Funnily enough I'm working on Take a Breath now. It will have brand new covers, editing, the lot! I really hope to get both books ready early next year.
Image for Take a Breath
by Jaimie Roberts (Goodreads Author)