D.J. Adamson
D.J. Adamson asked:

I have had several friends who had near-death experiences. Am I the only one who thinks this is a possibility?

Candice Franklin I've never read a book with more credibility and scientific answers for the details. He isn't just some man attempting to gain attention, he has the science to back it all up. After reading this book (and I am not even finished yet) I have no doubt that life doesn't end when our outer shell dies. :)
Gail This certainly makes one think about the possibilities that exist on a variety of other levels. Fascinating read, for sure.
GrandmaK3 I had one myself. To me it's real.
Diane I am right there with you. I lost my husband a 18 months ago, and I'm definitely planning to be with him again some day.
Ryan NDEs are very real, just not for the reasons people assume.

They're a spoonful of neuro-chemical sugar to help the medicine go down. They're caused by oxygen deprivation in the brain.
Image for Proof of Heaven